Utopia Health Services Inc. is a Maryland licensed behavioral health agency located in Prince Georges County and Baltimore City. We are approved as an Outpatient Psychiatric Rehabilitation Program and a Mental Health Group Practice by the Maryland Mental Hygiene Administration. Our program offers wrap-around services to children, adolescents, and adults in need of person-centered psychosocial skills training, psychotherapy, and medication management. Utopia Health Services Inc. is committed to improving the lives of others by providing comprehensive multicultural behavioral health services that foster and promote healthy living, resiliency and psychological well-being.
Utopia Health Services Inc. will help youth, adults and families in Maryland manage their symptoms and establish a harmonious way of life by assisting them with acquiring the education, skills and resources necessary to build self-sufficient prosperous lives.
- To provide quality services that protect and foster the psychological well-being of youth, adults and families in Maryland;
- To maintain and increase the quality of life for youth, adults and families who are in greatest need;
- To reverse the effects of trauma and emotional instability by providing comprehensive behavioral services in the community and home based settings;
- To raise community awareness about mental health and substance abuse disorders, their causes and treatment options;
- To foster a sense of custodianship / community responsibility through education, advocacy and social change;
- To improve the quality of community life through increased social interaction and sharing of information about behavioral health services for youth, adult and families.